May 25, 2013
CM Punk wrote the following on Twitter:
“I am exactly where I belong. No desire to be anywhere else. #thankyouverymuch”
Punk was referring to the constant barrage of questions as to when he will return to WWE TV. Punk, who has been described as “burnt out” by many in the company, is currently healing up injuries to his knees and is taking his...
SIGN UP AND VOTE HERE – LL is nominated for Best Actor in an Action show, and the show is nominated as well!
A new trailer for the film “Rush” has just been released – watch it below!
“A hero can be anyone.”
Cynical and disillusioned after years in sports-entertainment, CM Punk prepares to leave WWE once and for all. Ever the firebrand, The Second City Saint makes a stunning promise on the eve of his departure: He will defeat WWE Champion John Cena at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view and disappear from WWE with the title.
In front of a rabidly biased crowd in his hometown metropolis of Chicago, The Voice of the Voiceless and bane to Mr. McMahon’s...
Having a special ability to see the supernatural beings, Lily Collins is dragged into the world of Shadowhunters to fight the demons.
The new promo video for the film adaptation of Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl’s novel gives a longer look at the villainous Sarafine, played by Emma Thompson.
Even though we’ve been in some sort of hiatus due to some bout of illness, we’ve been adding a little at the time to the gallery. For those of you who hadn’t been visiting it regularly, here’s a recap of all that’s been done. As always, you can expect more to come…
Arrow – updated
Former Westlife star Nicky Byrne says he’s happy to put his music career on hold — and is now looking for a high-profile presenting role.
The Dubliner appeared in hit BBC show Strictly Come Dancing after Westlife split last summer, and he revealed that he’s giving music a break.
“I’m happy to give it a rest for a while,” Nicky (34) said.
“I’m a driven and ambitious person and I know I can’t beat what I did in Westlife.
“I’ve no interest in...
NICKY Byrne says he doesn’t mind if the forthcoming solo record from former bandmate Shane Filan sounds like Westlife.
The 34-year-old said he was “thrilled” last week when the bankrupt singer signed a new deal with London Records.
“Shane was the sound of Westlife after all,” he said.
“His was the voice people would recognise on the radio, so it’s going to be very hard for him not to make a...
FORMER Westlife star Nicky Byrne is to be one of the two hosts of RTE summer music show The Hit.
Already used to playing in vast arenas, the 34-year-old will join co-presenter Aidan Power live on-stage at the O2 in July when established names perform the songs of unknown songwriters.
Running in the Friday night slot of the Late Late Show, The Hit will be one of the biggest talent shows ever aired by RTE.
Insiders have revealed they needed a...
- THE PROJECT This Christmas we want to give Jo something special, something that will be beneficial. We hope that you can join us in raising awareness of her charities and helping Jo take those small steps towards helping change the world by making a small donation to LUMOS. Lumos try to raise £3 million each [...]
- After the announcement that David Cameron was to reject the recommendations made by the Leveson Inquiry (to have a statutory regulation of the press), Jo, one of the many celebrities to come forward during the inquiries reliving many of the hellish things the press did towards herself and her family made the following statement: I [...]
- The BBC has announced that it will air a TV dramatisation of The Casual Vacancy in 2014. Jo will work closely with members of the BBC to clarify the number and length of the episodes and a variety of other things. There are currently no details of who will script, direct or star in the [...]
- As part of Doctor Who’s big 50th anniversary this year, the BBC has announced its plan to release 11 short stories set in the Doctor Who Universe written by popular children’s book authors. While the authors haven’t been confirmed yet, at the top of the list of likely candidates is none other than J.K. Rowling, [...]
- As some of you may know JK Rowling created a charity called ‘Lumos’ back in 2010 to help disadvantaged children around the world. I thought it’d be a brilliant thing for fans to group together and help her out a bit because if there is one thing that puts a huge smile on Jo’s face, [...]
- The Civil Society reports that 33 philanthropists, who have collectively given more than £100m, were honoured for their commitment to giving in an awards ceremony (the 8th annual Beacon Awards) in London last night. JK Rowling was recognised for the work of her foundation the Volant Charitable Trust with two awards last night: the ‘Beacon [...]
- Wooow. It’s officially been three years since I got my little obscure J.K. Rowling fansite on freewebs hosted by Starszz as JoRowling[dot]net and what a ride it has been. I’ve created and ran websites since I was 11 years old and JRN has been the only website I have kept hold of for any long [...]
- The Harry Potter Studio Tour, was visited today by Kate Middleton, Prince William, and Prince Harry. Their visit was a part of The Duke of Cambridge’s Inauguration of the Harry Potter-anchored attraction which opened in 2012. Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling was present alongside her husband Neil and Harry Potter film directors David Yates, Mike [...]
- A few photos of JK Rowling at the Bath Lit Fest on the 8th of March have surfaced online and have now been added to the gallery. As soon as more come online I’ll add them.
- J.K. Rowling along with fifty other authors have revisited one of their novels and annotated it however much or little they wished. A genuine first edition of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s stone will be up for auction at Sotheby’s (during May?) in aid of English Pen, a charity that defends the rights of writers [...]
At the beginning of the week Jaimie and the rest of the “The Last Stand” cast went to Europe and attended both “The Last Stand” German photocall & premiere in Cologne. She looked absolutely stunning in dark green Marc Bouwer dress. Nicole was kind enough to donate the photos.
Jaimie dress up in Marc Bouwer dress (again!) paired with Nicholas Kirkwood pumps at the European premiere of “The Last Stand” in London on Tuesday. Earlier that day she and the rest of the cast held a photocall for the movie as well at the Odeon West End. I’ve added 200+ HQ photos from both events, once again thanks to Nicole!